Parkland Pipeline was originally founded in 1958 and has become a well-established, trade industry name.
Parkland Pipeline was acquired in 2013 by Tetra Tech, an international engineering services company. Parkland Pipeline Contractors is a division of Tetra Tech Canada Inc.
About Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients’ needs.
In a complex world with competing demands for limited resources, Tetra Tech offers clear solutions made possible with sound science, understanding, innovation, and industry-leading approaches.
To be the premier worldwide consulting and engineering firm, focusing on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development services.
Our Core Principles
Our core principles form the underpinning of how we work together to serve our clients.
- Service: Tetra Tech puts its clients first. We listen better to understand our clients’ needs and deliver smart, cost-effective solutions that meet those needs.
- Value: Tetra Tech takes on our clients’ problems as if they were our own. We develop and implement real-world solutions that are cost-effective, efficient and practical.
- Excellence: Tetra Tech brings superior technical capability, disciplined project management, and excellence in safety and quality to all of our work.
- Opportunity: Our people are our number one asset. Our workforce is diverse and includes leading experts in our fields. Our entrepreneurial nature and commitment to success provide challenges and opportunities for all of our associates
Tetra Tech will enhance the quality of life while creating value for customers, associates, investors, and ecosystem partners.
- Employees: 16,000
- Revenue: $2.6 billion (FY 2016)
- NASDAQ Symbol: TTEK
- Corporate Office: 3475 East Foothill Boulevard, Pasadena, California 91107; +1 (626) 351-4664
- Geographic reach: 400 offices worldwide
Tetra Tech’s innovative, sustainable solutions help our clients reach their goals for water, environment, energy, infrastructure, and resource management projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in every sector and to use that expertise throughout the project life cycle. Our commitment to safety is ingrained in our culture and at the forefront of every project. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery.
Our Business Groups
Water, Environment & Infrastructure (WEI)
WEI delivers innovative solutions to meet water- and infrastructure-related needs in developed and emerging economies. Services include water management, environmental restoration, government consulting, and a broad range of civil infrastructure services for facilities, transportation, and regional and local development.
Resource Management & Energy (RME)
RME provides consulting and engineering services worldwide for a broad range of resource management and energy projects including oil and gas, energy, mining, remediation, utilities, waste management, and international development.