Company: Parkland Pipeline Contractors, a Division of Tetra Tech Canada Inc.
Position Title: Utility Welder
Reports To: Equipment / Shop Manager
Parkland Pipeline Contractors is an oilfield construction and service provider, dedicated to providing quality construction and technical service. It is dedicated to delivering cost effective, high quality, environmentally friendly, safe and timely service to its clients while anticipating and maintaining an understanding of the needs of our employees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Interpret welding process specifications.
- Fabricate and repair metal parts and products.
- Maintain and perform repairs on equipment.
- Assist the shop and equipment managers with other projects as needed.
- Examine welds and ensure they meet all standards and specifications.
- Perform all welding duties safely, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain assigned production goals and objectives.
Education, Experience and Required Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Second or Third Year Welding Apprentice
- Attention to detail
- Communication Skills
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
Licenses, Certifications & Other Skills
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Job Location: Olds