Company: Parkland Pipeline Contractors, a Division of Tetra Tech Canada Inc.
Position Title: Shop Hand
Reports To: Shop Manager & Equipment Manager
Parkland Pipeline Contractors is an oilfield construction and service provider, dedicated to providing quality construction and technical service. It is dedicated to delivering cost effective, high quality, environmentally friendly, safe and timely service to its clients while anticipating and maintaining an understanding of the needs of our employees.
As the shop hand at Parkland Pipeline, you will assist the shop and equipment manager with all necessary shop duties. This position requires manual labour in both an indoor and outdoor shop environment. This position is an entry level shop position, no previous experience required. As an effective member of our shop/equipment team, you will be highly motivated and committed to meeting performance expectations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Wash and maintain both interior and exterior of equipment.
- Clean and organize the shop and surrounding work spaces.
- Assist with general repair and maintenance.
- Preform standard facility maintenance (example; mowing the lawn.)
- Assist with loading and unloading supplies.
- Perform inventory checks.
Education, Experience and Required Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform manual labour.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated.
Licenses, Certifications & Other Skills
Valid class 5 drivers licence.
Job Location: Olds, Ab
Olds Shop (first full month) after that must be willing to Travel within AB (depending on location of Job).