Company: Parkland Pipeline Contractors, a Division of Tetra Tech Canada Inc.
Position Title: Class 1 Truck Driver
Reports To: Equipment / Shop Manager
Parkland Pipeline Contractors is an oilfield construction and service provider, dedicated to providing quality construction and technical service. It is dedicated to delivering cost effective, high quality, environmentally friendly, safe and timely service to its clients while anticipating and maintaining an understanding of the needs of our employees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Haul heavy equipment to and from jobs sites all over Alberta
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation and ensure it is submitted to meet deadlines (Log books, Pre-trips, etc.)
- Effectively communicate with management.
- Ensure all equipment is inspected and properly configured to meet all Safety requirements.
Education, Experience and Required Skills
- Clean drivers abstract
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience off road hauling
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience hauling heavy machinery
- Highly motivated, organized and punctual
Licenses, Certifications & Other Skills
- Class 1 Drivers License
- H2S Alive
- CSTS or PSTS
Job Location: Job Specific (Must be willing to travel within Alberta)
TBD: Job Specific
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to the job title in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Parkland Pipeline.