Company: Parkland Pipeline Contractors, a Division of Tetra Tech Canada Inc.
Position Title: Lead Field Safety Advisor
Reports To: Project Manager
Last Updated: January 23, 2019
Parkland Pipeline Contractors is an oilfield construction and service provider, dedicated to providing quality construction and technical service. It is dedicated to delivering cost effective, high quality, environmentally friendly, safe and timely service to its clients while anticipating and maintaining an understanding of the needs of our employees.
Reporting to the HSE Manager and Project Manager, the Lead Field Safety Advisor will support the Health and Safety department on the job site to maintain compliance with all project related Health and Safety practices and procedures. In this role, you are required identify Health and Safety risks, manage HSE practices and ensure that all HSE Standards are met and maintained.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor employee processes, identify risks, respond to incidents;
- Continuously evaluate safety practices, procedures and their impact;
- Work with the HSE Manager to coordinate facility emergency response, muster points and action plans;
- Assist in the preparation of documentation, reports etc.;
- Coordinate new hires in compliance with all Health and Safety protocols;
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years Field Safety experience;
- Previous exposure to construction environment;
Licenses, Certifications & Other Skills
- REQUIRED – Project location TBD.
REQUIRED: Please submit Project History/Experience with References.
*Please submit a resume to INFO@parklandpipeline.com with “HSE Advisor” in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Parkland Pipeline Contractors!